Welcoming Girls into the Scout Program - Part 7
Advice from Early Adapters
If your Cub Pack will accept girls, advice from early adapters was published in Scouting magazine. Click here to see the article called, "When and how you can start welcoming girls into Cub Scouting."
The article lists 7 steps:
- Understand how packs will be structured.
- Get chartered organization approval.
- Mark your calendar.
- Get volunteers primed to launch.
- Start thinking about program.
- Ask your fellow volunteers to begin recruiting families.
- Know where to go with questions.